The IMAP Terms of Reference provides that representatives from the Associate Partner organisations; Department of Transport, Planning and Local Infrastructure (DTPLI), VicRoads, Department of State Development, Business and Innovation (DSDBI), and Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI) are invited to attend the meetings of the IMAP Implementation Committee, held on a quarterly basis. The City of Maribyrnong has also become an Associate from July 2011.
Associate Partner Representatives are:
- Ms Rebecca Collins, Department of Transport, Planning and Local Infrastructure
- Mr Steve Booth, Department of State Development, Business and Innovation
- Mr Adrian Salmon, Department of Transport, Planning and Local Infrastructure
- Mr Rob Anderson, Department of Environment and Primary Industries
- Ms Patricia Liew, VicRoads
- Mr Vince Haining (CEO) and Mayor Cr Catherine Cumming, City of Maribyrnong
Note: VicUrban was an Associate Partner and involved in the initial development of IMAP, however the specific area of Docklands is now the responsibility of the City of Melbourne.