The IMAP Terms of Reference provides that representatives from the Associate Partner organisations;
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP),
- Department of Transport (DoT) and VicRoads,
- Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR), and
- Victorian Planning Authority
are invited to attend the meetings of the IMAP Implementation Committee, held on a quarterly basis.
Associate Partner Representatives are:
- Mr Dimitri Lolas, Department of Transport
- Mr Michael Anderson, Economic Projects & Precincts, Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
- Mr Adrian Salmon, Planning Services, Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Mr Stephen Chapple, Regional Director - Gippsland & Port Phillip Region, Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Mr Peter Sagar, Inner Melbourne, Victorian Planning Authority
Note: VicUrban was an early Associate Partner and involved in the initial development of IMAP, however the specific area of Docklands is now the responsibility of the City of Melbourne.